WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Early Start Program Commences in China, Tanzania and Perth, page-61

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    With all the attention that EV's and associated minerals have gained over the last year in particular, by default, companies involved at the coal face will stand to make a motsa in the next couple of months, post June 30 and this dreaded election. And I am not even looking at super jumbo flake or balance sheets regarding financing finalization. It will be a watershed moment I believe. Momentum will be key on the back of known progress onsite for Wkt. Nice pic's of local progress regarding community support and moving dirt will tell the story. Coupled with innovative use of new platforms for global communication by management i.e. twitter by ME and our new outreach partner Wogen sky's the limit as I see it. AM may need to start focus on methods for increased production sooner than he thinks. The demand is there for the product and there's only so much action you can squeeze out of the currently proposed (now ordered) Jinpeng plant. Whilst the focus has been on the money of late, take a moment to think about the lack of sleep AM will be getting whilst his contingency planning brain boggles. Hw's an old dog with concrete foundations in Africa, he will survive and I for one will have a laugh and drink with him about this one day. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $25.33K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 321161 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.