WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Early Start Program Commences in China, Tanzania and Perth, page-65

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hey croc

I understand your point about the large flake graphite largely unknown market space. I see this as a complete positive for WKT as the company can focus on higher yield deals moving forward but the average investor is going to follow the herd into the graphite space (post lithium) with little or no research. It happens every time. For Wkt this means we can target higher quality customers whilst off loading lower grades into known demand driven vanilla markets. The punters that enter the investment profile for graphite will buy on spec that we are mining the material. They won't initially look at the mesh size detail. They will just want in! They will get lucky however when they see that Wkt has a mixture of quality materials suitable for various markets other than batteries and can weather the storm as gluts and famines enter the supply chains of the so called mega-factories of the future. Lucky them. Education is critical, a luxury and should never be underestimated in my view. This story has only just begun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.008K 19.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 306911 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 503971 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.