EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Clearly EQR has demonstrated its ability to deliver on its mine...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Clearly EQR has demonstrated its ability to deliver on its mine development programme to such a high level that obtaining finance pre JORC / pre BFS has allowed it to move forward with greater confidence/security.

This is a huge plus for EQR. Gaining (additional) funding now (rather than having to wait a few months) provides a real, tangible boost to the mine expansion/development timeline. It tells me that getting the remaining finance necessary to complete this programme is not only doable but should be at a good "rate" for the Company.

These are really exciting times for the Company/Shareholders as we move from wannabe to couldbe to willbe! The silly sp will soon be a thing of the past -reality will provide the impetus; a great (proven) resource, well-developed infrastructure, coherent mine-development programme and great management.

Remember, EQR's (potential) competitors are years away from production, with some likely to never actually get there. EQR is up and running, in complete ownership control of its assets and has a clear development pathway -how good (and rare) is that?!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $17.43K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 25600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.