EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

The Fed.Govt's CRMI grant to EQR for $6M should be in place...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The Fed.Govt's CRMI grant to EQR for $6M should be in place now (Ann.28 April), and along with the $4.8M supplier finance facility (Ann. 02 May), the need to look to Shareholders for future funding won't be as pressing.

EQR's financial position (with expected increasing revenue from increasing production throughput as a result of the recent installation completion) will see a dramatic improvement to the bottom line. With revenue augmented by Quarry sales, I think the Company's status as a mining "wannabe" to fully fledged mining producer is rapidly becoming a reality.

Producing a product in the "critical metals" space only enhances EQR's attractiveness to potential Shareholders. The fact that EQR owns the Mine (i.e does not lease it) allows the Company to make short/medium/longterm decisions with a level of certainty not available to many mining companies.

Fully-fledged mining is just months away and EQR remains the only tungsten producer in Australia. The languishing sp will become (imho) a thing of the past as the dynamics of increasing production/demand/security of supply/high price will lead to EQR becoming a world-class Tungsten Mine once again.

For longterm Shareholders, I think our investment in this Company is about to be realised big-time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.