CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Early Works Update - BP33 Project, page-13

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    I'm sure it's just a formality to get the FID for BP33 and they are just going through due process.

But obviously if the FID didn't approve BP33 then................not good.

I'd rather they made the FID now - but with some flexible parameters around the costs etc.

But anyway, I don't run a mining company and they are probably just doing the normal process for these things.

If they do think they will have a small gap between ore from Grants and BP33, I'd like to see them open up one of the smaller high grade deposits a.s.a.p. and start stockpiling the sh!t out of it. Let's get plenty of ore to the plant for the rainy seasons and any forward looking pinch points.

They have the cash to do it so why wait?. Takes the timing pressure off BP33 a little and they can make sure they get that totally right - including higher recoveries in due course.

Why oh why did I hold all the way into production!!. Our market is broken and just doesn't reward companies making a profit as the big vampire squids suffocate our share registers - even the largest PLS has the US investment banks raping and pillaging holders like the old days of Vikings.

It seems only large hits and discoveries get any traction in the market these days.

In any case, I can wait for the recovery and for shorts to eventually cover. But I feel for those that couldn't wait it out and were forced to sell at the wrong time. I don't use leverage in the stock market for that very reason as I like to be in control of when I need to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.