RR1 0.00% 1.3¢ reach resources limited

It's back ( SCORESAMPLE ) no one is ranting like i said before...

1. Pah
    451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    It's back ( SCORESAMPLE ) no one is ranting like i said before you borrow 1.8 million and they don't pick up phone or answer emails for 2 years approximately and management are still looking into it great management very efficient lol , should have OFFICIALLY contacted the FRAUD SQUAD after 7 DAYS but no 2 years past ( approximately ) and nothing, something is not right also as i have said before 3 part time DIRECTORS have no skin in the game then big announcement and all of a sudden after big announcement the 3 DIRECTORS suddenly have skin in the game ??? But you don't care about it the 1.8 million lol and as for asking at shareholders meeting 1 I'm not a holder ( look at disclosure) 2 I don't live in WA 3 i don't refer to you as the fab 4 not as in the beetles i refer to yous as JB AND THE 3 DIRECTORS , and please no more SATELLITE photos of more red dirt it's a joke more than happy to read your response, and also was a holder made money and now out for now and writing this as a prospective investor also don't ridicule my literary as im a very busy person, you made this 2 bob company sound like it's the next BHP you and your 3 mates, INVESTORS make your own sensible level headed decisions. This company in my not professional opinion does have potential but the 4 that are running it are ??? anyone want to argue ( discuss ) my comments please give me 1.8 million and i'll contact you in about 2 years or more looking forward to your deposit ,sorry investment LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.57K 286.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 645133 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 173077 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 780384
Last updated 14.30pm 14/05/2024 ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.