FRM 0.00% 9.4¢ farm pride foods limited

Same as Didak, I have been a long term investor in this little...

1. 46 Posts.
    Same as Didak, I have been a long term investor in this little gem. Ppl can look at it from all different angles and come up with their own conclusion, but what is certain is that FRM still undervalued and quite a bit when you look at FY projection. This Company should, at least, get 18 multiples and that's conservative. So, when I think it will, at least, hit $2.75, that not some wishful thinking, rather very realistic and achievable target.

To me, BAL, A2M have lot more downside risk associated with them compare to FRM. on their H1 result, one of the thing I would be very carefully reading is the FY guidance ( if they provide any, besides their usual way of under promising and over delivering, El Nino anyone??), as this will be the hint for a $3 share price. Then I'm out!
    And ppl who says it's' not possible to predict this 2/3 years ago by doing the necessary work around their financial statements, I say to them, its is
    very very possible, there is no guess work, rather you take a calculative risk with a huge margin of safety ( as Didak mentioned) and then you jump all in. This approach worked several times before and without boasting, we both can say, 10X times return isn't uncommon ( rare, but FRM isn't the only one that we worked out with this approach!).
    On the other hand, there was absolutely no margin of safety when BAL or A2M, got listed, those are the lottery investment.
    Last edited by etarafder: 03/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89032 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.