TTI 20.0% 0.6¢ traffic technologies ltd.

I agree with you, TTI management fail to put a public face on...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I agree with you, TTI management fail to put a public face on this company. Their website layout is outdated and the information within is not current, even basic company information is out of date, shameful!! Their competitors maintain a web presence that easily exceeds TTI which is ridiculous in 2019. It's amazing they are doing so well commercially when that is how they present themselves.

Further to that, it is almost impossible to find out the specifics of what TTI does, unless you work in the industry. They say for example they are developing a next generation IOT traffic signal, but don't elaborate that this means emergency services can change the signal on command or that the signals are linked back to a command centre. You have to dig through mounds of useless second hand information to find that.
    There is no elaboration on the smart traffic lights saving up to 90% over conventional halogen lights as they track and monitor vehicle traffic and adjust light intensity according to if cars are present, or that they measure pole tilt and who knows what else.
    There is no elaboration that their smart city monitoring tech means that council workers are informed when BBQs need servicing or bins emptied, or public toilet use, or what potential other uses of their smart city technology is I.e. smart parking. 
    I understand they work with government so must stay relatively hush, but that's no excuse to make zero effort in communication, it's no wonder no-one is investing, buggered if anyone can explain what they do.

TTI have such a good story to sell, that easily equals or beats stocks like 3DP or BUD, and they are cash flow positive. Stocks with a MC of around ~$14-15 mill generating 2mill NPAT per annum are almost unheard of on the ASX, stocks in this valuation range are by and large running a deficit or have no growth prospects, on fundamentals alone it should be a buy.

TTI tick 3 boxes which should make them one of the "trendy" stocks.
    1. Implementing green CO2 reducing technology across Australia and the globe with smart LED lighting solutions. "Moderately sexy"
    2. Developing and implementing IOT devices for use in smart city technology. "Sexy"
    3. Working with traffic control/smart city AI and developing and already implementing smart city solutions. "Yehah grandma!!!"

Look at the valuation of brainchip which runs on wishes and dreams, 76mill!!!. None of this is to even begin talking about the brass tacks backbone of the company in traffic street lights, lights, signs, and controls as well as maintenance contracts. TTI's impact on Australia can be seen at every traffic stop and sign. It's amazing they are so unknown.

I understand the ASX is irrational, or that investors can become blind to the negatives of a stock, so think it's worth more than it is, which TTI is not without its flaws. But as you've stated, the current share price is largely a reflection of management's lack of shareholder engagement and transparency as a business. At least update your webpage, people want more information about what you do!

The worst part is this is what's already happening, it doesn't even take into account pie in the sky stuff like arrangements with utility companies to report on usage in houses for examples, or further integration with smart city AI.

Ive been in microcaps before they've become mainstream before. LPD, DCC and 3DP all had days where no shares where even traded, then suddenly there is a buyer's rush and the stock rerates ^700% in a few days, that may be fanciful thinking, but if TTI management pull their finger out and start to share the story, they can get a healthier share price than currently which means everyone wins!

End Rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.837M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.09K 2.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122868 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 713265 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.