ALC 23.2% 6.9¢ alcidion group limited

Here's the start of an idea that could accelerate the uptake of...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Here's the start of an idea that could accelerate the uptake of our solutions. Alcidion used to monitor our HC posts so I hope they consider it.

We (i.e. Alcidion) choose an existing Trust, then produce a table of up-to-date statistics, independently audited by the NHS people who produced the stats that proved how we reduced cardiac events.
    Call that table "Before". Emphasis on cost and staff time should be included where possible.
    If we already have stats from before we had ANY of our solutions, they could even be included as "NO Alc solutions (unaudited)"

Then, at no charge, as a trial for an agreed time, we put in what we consider to be an ideal basic suite of our solutions.
    After a statically acceptable time period, we produce an audited "After" table.

I reckon it will demonstrate a cost-saving that exceeds the cost of our software, improved patient outcomes, and staff satisfaction, such that the Trust will continue to use and pay after the trial.

Armed with this evidence, we might even be able to gain the cooperation of the NHS to subsidise Trusts if they use us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.013(23.2%)
Mkt cap ! $92.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 7.1¢ 5.5¢ $570.3K 8.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100394 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.013 ( 16.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 7.1¢ 5.5¢ 2505773
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.