RML 0.00% 0.2¢ resolution minerals ltd

To be honest, I have been mulling over this exact throught all...

1. 2,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1609
    To be honest, I have been mulling over this exact throught all day.

I can't help but think that no matter how disappointed we are, Duncan, Christine and the rest of the team are more disappointed. They spent a significant amount of time working this prospect.

Christine and her team spent the best part of 4 months drilling holes in the ground in the middle of nowhere FFS.

BUT the harsh reality is we pay their wages and for those salaries both we and the market expect results. As you rightly point out, we got 12 complete dusters.

We know there is gold in the region, NST are bullish about the area, and have been able to discover additional targets in the Newpastor prospect. We ever flew over Newpastor to get a baseline to compare against our targets.

With 12 dusters, I can't see the company throwing more money at this at any time in the near or distant future.

I think we are now exclusively a copper explorer.

As much as I wanted the gold to be there, and we need the gold to be there, i can't see a case for the company throwing more good money after bad.

It has been months of data gathering, analysis and preparation, as well as thousands of hours and millions of dollars and a ton of disappointment.

Let's hope the copper comes back better than the cobalt and gold.

NSI. 12 dusters. Damn.

Last edited by thecrabpest: 06/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 41544166 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 10485604 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.