CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

Am not quite sure I understand the previous posting... Eastlink...

1. 1,098 Posts.
    Am not quite sure I understand the previous posting... Eastlink had a tough start, or rather was born with very wrong revenue/traffic forecasts/expectations, but has done quite well over the last 6-9 months with traffic and revenue consistently going up and meeting targets.

Whether it should be free or not is a complete different story. If the traffic goes up, it just means that more and more people are willing to spend say $3 to go to the city - which is understandable considering the time and petrol you save. And this is not an opinion, but is a fact. Living in Mornington, I take it regularly and can notice the traffic increase.

Talking about high $ tolls about Eastlink shows that you have never driven in Sydney, or in most other places in the world.

All of that said, I still don't understand why we are still stuck at these levels. Even TCL has had a good run lately going up +20% in the last few months. As said previously, it is like the only thing that could move this stock up is a t/o leak... and I don't see it coming anytime soon...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.