EBR 2.30% $1.06 ebr systems inc.

Very dissappointed also with this fund raising and how it was...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Very dissappointed also with this fund raising and how it was leaked early only to raise 0.82c. I recall TLX was trying to list in NASDAQ and all of a sudden their SP was dropping, the new/existing investors then wanted a lower price offered. This is what happened with EBR. TLX pulled out of the listing. A month later, borrowed $600m from Singapore investors with a much better deal. EBR is not earning money though so may struggle borrowing a lot of money. The point is, these insider trading is not being investigated or hard to trace and prove it was insider trading.

It would have been better to put a trading halt before they ask this fund raising. Though I have never seen companies do this way. Cu6 issued more shares easily because their chairman knows the investors who has full confidence in him. He updates the shareholders regularly.

On another note, it was best for EBR to raise it now rather than wait when they don't have money. IPD is an example of what not to do. Wait till the SP is really down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.