ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    A fantastic announcement, well within the bounds of the much earlier Company estimated Q3 submission date.

I noted your previous post McQuade, in which you remarked: "The change in language from 3rdQTR to "after the half year" hit me in the face...but maybe I'm a bit sensitive to this delay/no delay issue." Maybe you have been conditioned to negative surprises in the past?

It's great to be invested in a Company that can meet its timelines, and I take a lot of confidence from how the Company has gone about its business in this instance. It also removes doubts in my mind about things such as transmitter issues that affected battery depletion rate etc, which a number of posters had commented on.

Although I understand that there's still one big hurdle, the FDA approval, I find it exciting to know that the initial unmet market, estimated at US$3.6 Billion, awaits EBR, especially recognising that EBR's current mkt cap is less than 10% of that market, and EBR has that market to itself. And noting that the average forecast cost of an implanted WISE device, of ~US$45,000 is partly funded by the US government!

Eventually potential investors will wake up.

I wonder if Bell Potter had any inkling of the due submission, due to the increase in price target to $1.96/share.
    Last edited by longreach: 29/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.