EBR 1.75% $1.12 ebr systems inc.

Ann: EBR Systems Investor Roadshow, page-2

1. 4,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1847
    The Letter that EBR sent to those registered to get the monthly newsletter:

"Dear Investors,
    I hope this message finds you well.

I want to thank you for your continued support as a Securityholder in EBR and take this moment to invite you to our upcoming Australian investor roadshow to be held in early 2024.

Executive leadership from EBR are planning to visit Australia from the 29 January 2024 – 8 February 2024, where they will provide an update on the Company’s recent activities and exciting outlook, there will also be an opportunity to ask questions.

Events will be held in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney.

If you are interested in attending, you can register your interest below and we will look to provide further details closer to the date. Note that RSVPs will close by Friday, 19 January 2024.

Please click below to register to attend:

Register to attend

We would like to thank you again for your support as we continue our mission in delivering effective and leadless cardiac resynchronisation therapy.

Kind regards,
    John McCutcheon
    President & CEO"

Although I'm personally unable to attend the event (currently overseas) it will be interesting to hear how the move towards final module submission to the FDA is progressing, along with any other relevant news. Presumably that will be provided to the market as a precursor to the presentation, even though the Q and A session tends to provide the more interesting part of shareholder presentations.

Recently the share price has gone through a slight resurgence, but that may be partially related to a generally fairly robust healthcare/biotech sector more recently (including a number of outperformers such as NEU, CU6, EYE, PME (gulp!), DXB, IMU) - I've wondered if some of those investors who have made significant gains in any of those stocks (plus TLX) have bought (even smallish) strategic parcels of EBR stock - certainly its been a wonderful sector to make astronomical gains over the past 12 months IMO (albeit watchful of stocks such as MSB!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
-0.020(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $345.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.15 $1.11 $34.61K 30.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 3480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.