KAR 0.83% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Ann: Echidna-1 Progress Report No 3, page-18

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    "The million dollar questions first is do we have 200M BOO?Still waiting on Kangaroo numbers....."

100% gut - the rest as they say is merely BS and speculation.

For what it's worth and that ain't much i already said the Kangaroo would be commercial on it's own - then there is Echidna MAQ Dogs say in their update today it can't be stand alone commercial because KAR's best estimates ( Degoyler's ) were 95bo - well in fact the high estimates were 225 BO ...so who knows certainly not these jokers.
    So now they know - this is an exact obviously....but because it was stated pre hole it's highest estimates weren't above 95 BO - this is their proof it can't be - simply thieves in suits

Keep listening to the noise or whatever agenda suits your investment style... or whatever floats your boat..
    Ya made a good point we have enough to tie into a hub or whatever - what i would be sure of is with this hole and Kanga we will be stand alone regardless of what happens next.

we have found extra 7 metres... in "A deeper Maastrichtian oil column was also intersected in a separate 7 metre sand having an average 23% porosity. The interpretation of oil is supported by natural shows and a pressure-defined oil....
    means that is new to what they had previous - could be more there could be a lot more with more drilling or

K2 only had 40 metres of net pay and it will prove a commercial find so 7 metres in a newly found section is not a lot more...but more on top - definitley ads to whatever the net is.

I am in Froggy's corner here - sure might be plenty wanting out and i can't blame them - but just read MAQ Dogs report - that tells you what they are doing - when they talk it down you know they are doing the opposite.
    Easy rule to follow and your never wrong.

Feed studies commeciality etc are huge issues and need to be ticked off and clearly defined - but you got to have Oil before you bother with that or the rest is academic.

We have the Oil now and i'm tipping times 2 - both these will be commercial

I know because i read it in the stars GLTA - ( like that 1 warrior)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.015(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.86 $1.82 $9.850M 5.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38837 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 22163 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.