KAR 1.64% $1.80 karoon energy ltd

Ann: Echidna-1 Progress Report No 3, page-55

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    YOU NOT SURE about his high equity argument.. Personally it's brilliant 65% or 35% of a few hundred millions BO....Last week we got the ' fluorescence isn't a good sign ' for most people with limited understanding 'fluorescence was oil' not to muggy clueless and kray'
    when idiotic people owned the stock the were all ( not you kray or mugsy)
    for drilling in Brazil and retaining 65% cos we had lots of cash in the bank and it was a reasonable punt!

Now all we need is the obvious... How do they fund such ... Stevo you might be right.... Goodness if Oil gets some normality we might find a buyer for that ridiculous high% we have to help a little with cash flow

If Oil doesn't the entire argument either way is irrelevant .. Bit like owning any O & G stock.
    the games will go on and I have same doubts 100% about managements ability to create value on back of anything ... The run for the exits today from who are left is fair enough

If there is 23 million shorted shares and the top 20 holders own about 150 ++million SOI doesn't leave many share for mums and dads to escape ..

Let's get the results on the2 holes hope Oil steadies then cop the TO... Rather be in than out... But wished I was out 4 years ago
    Last edited by Black Swan: 20/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
-0.030(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.83 $1.80 $4.171M 2.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 100630 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 27900 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.