KAR 2.06% $1.73 karoon energy ltd

As per usual some posters love to pick one tiny item from a post...

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    As per usual some posters love to pick one tiny item from a post and highlight it to suit their agenda which in turn skews it out of context.
    That's a shame.

In case it hasn't been noticed in the days of US100 plus oil, having a large equity position was positive but now with POO pushing US60 its a whole new ball game.
    Ideas and thoughts change with circumstance and unless one has the capacity to actually bite the bullet an do that they will be as doomed as they were when KAR was 12 bucks.

To put the record straight I did post KAR should have kept 10% of the Poseidon field and also keep the 65% equity in Brasil.
    Though as I said its different times now and selling down some equity in Brasil will be a lot harder as I believe the POO will only stabilise around the US70 mark.

The moral here is its good to change your mind as differing circumstance happens.
    Those who don't are doomed to forever haunt these threads filled with lament and self flagellation which in the beginning was sad but now has becomes pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.035(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.379B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.74 $1.70 $3.192M 1.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 51139 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 42244 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.