ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I agree with everything you have said. Not going into a trading halt for Barcelona was crazy. They let material and price sensitive information into the market. The team posted it on twitter before informing the market. You may recall - Link. It was the first time they were saying the algorithm actually worked. But they were so sure that it worked they forgot that it should have been a big deal to the market.

The Company Secretary has been spread very thin in all her directorships. I think they needed someone a bit more hands-on and with ASX experience and hopefully this is it. It just seems like the company is moving so fast they sometimes forget what they have told the market.

It drives me crazy that the company name is Echoiq Limited, BUT it is stylised as Echo IQ. Is there a space or not?!?!?! It's the little things.

I take a little bit of solace in the fact they seem to give no shits about the share price on the journey, as they seem so certain they will reach the destination.... but is not how to do PR/IR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.