EPM 12.5% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

I'm not expecting anything more for this month, as an example...

1. 3,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    I'm not expecting anything more for this month, as an example March assays take about May to complete; it crosses over with seasonal testing like minerals sands which finish up March/April as farmers need to seed crops (and this usually comes by the truck load from WA and VIC (to WA labs).

I'd rather it be all tested comprehensively. I think the pope mentioned last time the labs were concerned the results were so unexpected they had to get re-tested; and there was nothing wrong just good old fashioned quality geology.

I think the emphasis will be HREE bias, and that would show up many existing deposits conclusively.

So with May if it does what I think it will, a good steady news flow, coupled with some framework update notes for EU prior to their Jun/Aug setting.
    They will need discuss how to go about determining the EU Sovereignty Fund and CRMA (Critical Raw Materials Act), it should get more activity as a strategic play.

https://www.reuters.com/business/sustainable-business/european-sovereignty-fund-could-finance-joint-eu-projects-gentiloni-2023-03-23/

https://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/en-au/knowledge/publications/b01d19d5/eu-scales-up-green-subsidies-how-you-can-benefit-from-new-support-for-clean-investments

The EU processes are slow but thorough, as they are seeking feedback by 31/05/2023; prior to the "Summer" 2023 meeting (Jun/Aug).

I've just been DCA, pulling my average down now. The sell down momentum has not intensified too much. It's heavily dependent on other sectors firing up; then the algorithm try to find liquidity anywhere to buy into another sector. (that broker data for instance, I checked what Morrison had done in net trades for the from 01/04/2023 to 14/04/2023 and there was -$35M pulled from the market, so I think they are just throwing away EPM stock for cheap - and for no good reason. It possible a broker bias; but seems pretty funny when assays results are due imminently in this Q2.

But oddly enough over the last two weeks or so we are seeing a lot more Rare Earth coverage by the media outlets. Perhaps getting a better understanding finally. It's not risk-on, but there is no double plenty of capital out there in the side lines.

I think it is fortunate EPM did not get captured by any of the ETFs this far so the volatility has not been too dramatic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $22.27K 3.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3132472 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1567978 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.