EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

Well it seems that some are missing the devil in the detail.I...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    Well it seems that some are missing the devil in the detail.
    I was particularly excited to read that Nine Drill holes were drilled in proximity to the mine.
    The Pit as we all know has a treasure trove of minerals so how far does this spread out from the Pit and what other elements are there from the early days of the formation developing.

I also read some where that the pink mineral contains Lithium so I'm excited to see the analysis from St Andrews University.

Chops like you I believe the tailings are near term cash flow opportunity, just the silver alone.

300 Metres by 1.5 Kms with 31 drill holes between 3m to 22m great effort and if you look at the pictures on twitter and the announcements you would not even know they had been there.

I am amazed at the efforts our CEO has gone to recently.
    Organised the SIA and EIA with a major player then he went to India for a AUStrade show, Greenland to oversee the drilling for what was 4 weeks in very cold and rough conditions, cant exactly slip out for a nice roast and vegetables. Onward to Denmark and then back to Australia for the AGM, whilst still managing to get out a 4C and an drilling update, Great work Carl.

Whilst some might complain that there investment has not gone up, so be it, its obviously not an investment for those people its a trade, its a wager.

In my humble opinion EPM will succeed. The determination and energy of the CEO will make it so, if not its not because of a lack of trying.

The selling today went to safe hands IMHO those that sold gave the buyers what they wanted.

I can only suggest that once you sell, never ever look back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58939 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1350000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.