EPM 8.33% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

G’day bonneylad .. I do like a German “camira” or Mercedes Benz...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    G’day bonneylad ..

I do like a German “camira” or Mercedes Benz as our German friends call them . S class wonderfull , except for the w220, wtf.. stupid airmatic suspension, having said that the ex ceo of Chrysler was running the show back then., we choose not to speak of this car.,

I have no doubt that mr sika meant no harm by the comment , purely the way his sense of humour works.

I really can’t throw to many stones , I have suggested that Carl or the big c as he is affectionately known, is a likely to be a Bond villain and resides in a hollowed out mountain formerly known as magic mountain. I have also suggested that he drug the green land government , set up a sophisticated drug trafficking network whilst providing international roast (caterers blend ) to share holders . Now is that true?? Well I am well medicated.

Now the anangu do have a great sence of humour . I think that sensitive subjects should be based on fact. For example , a great number a elders enjoy the talents of Charlie pride (sorry Jeff) .There are 2 types of music , country and western. All local tea cups hold a litre of fluid, 30 tea bags and a handful of sugar. A broken car can be fixed by the locals with an elastic band a bit of branch in place of a wheel and brakes .. well they are optional.
    Any day is a good day to play footy, boots are not required and pitch invaders include donkeys , camp dogs and the occasional cranky kunga, !

These are observations I have made.,

Now if mr sika referenced a most feared png tribe , that engaged in canabilism. That could be construed as witty. Perhaps a reference to the disease kuru and it ruining a family celebration.

Or perhaps sales of “human tonight” (sweet mustard always a fav ) we’re adversely affected by such outbreaks .

In now way am I endorsing cannabilism , unless you are in a rugby team that crashes into a mountain and dominoes just won’t deliver.

for the record I have a shit load of chemicals in me , I’m old and grissly. Possibly good for mystery meat sausages at a stretch.,

regards
    C

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.