EPM 0.00% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

Hi Jeff. Normally I am a tolerant kind of person. If you want to...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Jeff. Normally I am a tolerant kind of person. If you want to have a negative view about something, then go for it. Same for positive view. There is quite another issue with having a negative view and wanting to reinforce that negative/positive view in the face of those who are quite happy to hold the opposite view. And then to understand that there is no actual skin in the game for pushing a personal view - you hold no shares in EPM. Not having a position, one could very well say that the affairs of EPM and holders of EPM are none of your business. And truly, none of it is your business. Yet you choose to make it your business.

I wonder "why" and the answer comes back that - and this is sad - that someone of your abilities is really just demeaning their position to that of a keyboard warrior, fighting meaningless battles to support a point of view that is utterly meaningless.I do wish you would consider your own dignity, and not fight battles which do nothing but cause ** and to no good purpose at that.

You might say you are educating EPM holders. The evidence is that EPM holders are very well educated. They are following a principle of investing which is "take a view on the stock" - and so we have. It may be a wrong view. You have taken another view. Why, just why is it so important for you to convince investors of your POV? Is it important for you?

And Jeff, if it is indeed important for you, then I truly feel sorry for you. You have better things to do. Will you not reconsider your keyboard warrior status and focus on your investments, not the investments of others? Or will you copy that meme of a man who sits at his computer telling his wife he will come to bed later, he is just correcting someone on the internet? I say this with respect, Jeff, and wish you well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 737500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.