EPM 16.7% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

Fellow share holders … including the baz man, ;(as previously...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Fellow share holders …

including the baz man, ;(as previously discussed, blew up the Death Star in episode 3, a new hope) .

Jeff (possibly the greatest wiggle ever )

Sica .. (I like sica , he reminds me of one of the voices I hear on occasion, I just assumed the voice had acquired an iPhone and decided to post on this quality forum where i get all of my financial advice from)

I can see how this will play out .

Step 1. Sell an existing asset get a bit of cash.

Step 2. Use said cash to buy a number of high end shipping containers (ones that were used unsuccessfully in the people smuggling industry) . Buy a shit load of plastic planter boxes , perlite, drippers and monster bud , extreme growth fertiliser and a couple of plants that grow “naturally” in Nepal and other regions of Asia.

Step 3 ..,set up an extensive , elaborate , sophisticated (insert further cool descriptive words ) hydro set up in Greenland (great name Greenland .. it just works)

Step 4 ..,Invite the “green” government of green land to Epm’s hq (hollowed out volcano.. or lair..Okay the epm board purchased the old magic mountain in Glenelg , south australia, many years ago . For those of you not in the know magic mountain , was an arcade, water slide , place of happiness and haunt of child sex offenders …

Magic mountain , well….it looked like a giant dog turd but epm got it cheap.. it’s in Greenland already…whose laughing now)

Step 5.. get the green government absolutely trashed on our quality product .. I’m talking about the kinds shit that would f…. up, snoop dog , Willie Nelson and the great men Cheech and Chong (Dave’s not here man)

Step 6 . Whilst the government is in the shadow zone , the Pope , or the original gangster as he likes to be called , will convinced that “uranium is really cool mannnnn “ documents will be signed giving Epm the right to mine a nearby tenement for glory , green , yellow rocks.. .. He will also convince them that whaling is a great idea . ;government will provide a grant to purchase a whaling fleet.. (cmon what have whales ever done for us? They take up room, pee in the ocean , bump into ships , make an annoying noise.,)

Step 7. Shareholders are paid dividends in the form of “Greenland , green” as endorsed by the dawg, mr Nelson and c and c.

Baz, Jeff, sica , poke, drone , the z man, bonneylad , that Wookie md something , chicken salad in fact all share holders … we get together at the agm , set fire to our dividends and inhale deeply and relax .

We all hug it out and realise that our differences were just a big misunderstanding. (“I love you mannnnn. No mannn , it was all my fault”

We try and order pizza but the shop closed hours ago..

Luckily sica brought a box of cornflakes with him but poke ate them earlier in the day..

Okay gotta sign off now , it’s time for my medications .

Love for all , hatred for none.

Regards C.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2957982 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1978978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.