EGR 0.00% 9.2¢ ecograf limited

Ann: EcoGraf Australian Patent Application, page-80

1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    the Patent decision is out, and as usual very complicated, looks like EGR lost some and won some and have a few months to try and fix some things. Better people than me will need to read the decision and provide explanation.

Conclusion
    164. The oppositions are successful.
    165. Claims 1 to 16 and 20 to 25 lack inventive step in view of D2, D13 and D14. However,
    Claims 17 to 19 are inventive in view of the prior art raised by the opponents.
    166. The specification does not provide a clear enough and complete enough disclosure beyond the
    use of spheroidal and flake graphite in the process of the invention. However, the oppositions
    are unsuccessful in respect to other issues raised by the opponents under the ground of section
    40(2)(a).
    167. Claims 1 to 25 are not supported in respect to the use of the process for the purification of
    graphite materials other than flake and spheroidal graphite. Claims 1 to 25 are not clear as the
    term “graphite material” is unclear in scope. Claim 17 lacks clarity due to the term “low
    temperature”. None of the other issues raised by the opponents under section 40(3) have been
    made out.
    168. The claims are novel. The oppositions are unsuccessful on this ground.
    169. The claims are for a manner of manufacture. The Dorfner opposition is unsuccessful on this
    ground.
    170. I consider that the specification contains patentable subject matter. I therefore give the
    applicant two (2) months from the date of this decision to file amendments to overcome the
    deficiencies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $4.229K 46.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 100731 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.