EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

I think it is worked hard on all fronts, if we are not fed with...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I think it is worked hard on all fronts, if we are not fed with a lot of information, so it is the critics possible to complain about the PR work!
    AS may be a bad informant, but he is a brilliant visionary!
    Others are still sitting on a heap of graphite to exploit it and wait for it to get it out of the earth!So if someone is sitting on a mountain and waiting for the bottle to start, the thought goes through the head what to do with this material, this sought-after wonderful material that will soon need to do everything.
    He makes his work as well as possible and is also prevented from a pandemic for faster implementation, of course he had no happy knives in the past! Tanzania has also imposed a lockdown for miners at the most important time!He is simply a graphite loversed person who knows or knew what is needed in the field in the field of eV.
    And then comes where we work and tested everywhere. Great car manufacturers in the EU, recycling in Asia, and of course the Virgin in Kwinana. Whether it remains an independent company, or with all the tests the running to a pretty bride to be made for large companies, I do not care, everyone will soon be tearing to have such a company in his proximity, or to finance it . On the other street side of Northvolt to secure a property for example ....... is not what you call random!
    And they want to upgrade to 150 GW! There are very big things in the background and I always hear only "Mimimi" from people who do not make from today 100 to 300% profit, or those who are not invested. Think about it, preparations for a green future of a whole industry are planned here on several continents. Is it even better?
    And a factory that it did not exist, now has to be properly well planned, detailed, professional, perfect, everything else costs a lot of money if it does not work! If you have to cope with such a task as a CEO, you can not be surprised if information is only sparsely flowing.
    And just tries to stay in this forum on the topic with information that affects the cancellation, only so is normal communication possible, and no war to begin the screen. We are just the small green drops on the planet, but also drops form a lake or an ocean. Continue or a takeover in the future ...... I sell nothing below US $ 6.
    And we will do there!

However, this is only my opinion

Greetings from Germany

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $4.118K 28.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51273 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 63187 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 13060
Last updated 15.31pm 30/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.