EGR 0.00% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

I like how this is progressing, securing the Kwinana site will...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    I like how this is progressing, securing the Kwinana site will be a substantial win for KNL. It appears a lot of work is already getting done now to get all the required permitting...if successful we are looking at a substantial additional business that was not on the cards just 12months ago:

* Ideal location, great infrastructure in place, will have high tech battery-related neighbours which will lead to great value-adding synergy potentials
    * If we secure the larger site and can incorporate coating, this option must be pursued, the upside is enormous, especially if you look at our 'potential' ability to control the complete supply chain...

Epanko
    (Flake G) **Merelani has been forgotten but could play a major role in 2-3years, lot's of work already done over there with money already spent**
    EcoGraf AUS
    Downstream Value Add
    EcoGraf Asia
    Downstream Value Add

Securing the site and all relevant permits will be a great achievement and Gov participation is almost a given...it showed how problematic securing a site can be when SYR was trying in the USA, acknowledging their main problem was environmental concerns of the locals as SYR use the standard very environmental taxing chemical processing, so if we secure all permits than getting a partner to come on board should not be a big problem.
    The big question now is will any of the Non-China Anode players pull the trigger on EcoGraf Asia, now that they can see EcoGraf AUSis gaining momentum, considering all costings and even supply of flake G for EcoGraf Asia is already negotiated as per previous announcements, so could happen any day.

Wich way will go now all depends on whether Epanko will secure KFW finance, not long to go now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $39.59K 401.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24417 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 10340 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.