EGR 4.55% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Why is it that over the past 5 years, every time I have called...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Why is it that over the past 5 years, every time I have called out this BOD failures....whether its their missed deadlines, or pilot plants that get forgotten or straight lies...like calling non existent customers customers ...that it gets turned around as ME having an agenda?

Yes. I have an agenda.. to call this company out every time they release a clear BS announcement.
    Yes I have an agenda ..to call out overpaid BOD who have not delivered on anything for years ..just BS fluff announcements.
    Yes. I have an agenda...to replace the BOD with anyone at all for their failures to deliver anything

And by the way the ICONS they are using are not simply Mining countries or Processing counties....They are the same ICONS KNL uses to represent their Plants and their Mine and historically every presentation they have used these exact ICONS to show where they intend to have their EcoGraf hub plants and there was only ever one mine ...Tanzania ....so it is clearly another attempt by the BOD to make KNL look like a whole lot more than it actualy is...an unfunded mine in Tanzania, unfunded plants and spin.

So if you chose to overlook all their failures and BS, go for it but don't try to twist this into a "you must have an agenda"..simply because i'm not on the blind loyalty cheerleading squad

564xxl

Last edited by 564xxl: 16/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.3¢ $45.91K 397.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 483181 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.