EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: EcoGraf Development Update, page-69

1. 7,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1645
    "I sat down, stopped simply believing and looking at what had been promised and not delivered... noticing that they had missed every timeframe they had ever set....every single one...and noticing the promised outcomes that were disappearing ..... EcoGraf Germay pilot...EcoGraf Germany offtakes poof gone....EcoGraf Asia Poof gone.....EcoGraf patents...delayed....EcoGraf Hubs...yes Hubs .....poof...gone....now EcoGraf Australia...maybe ...maybe next year....for a company that can make German Pilot and Asia disappear, when they say maybe next year....boy..mark it down a zero."

The final straw for me (as far as having a decent size position) was EcoGraf Asia-Graf just disappearing and we're told to wait another year because we might build a more expensive and less profitable plant in a different country which is further from the anode manufacturers. We don't get this information from our own management, we get it from an anonymous poster (thank you @Farmdownsouth) on a stock forum. That was sneaky and weak and I reduced my holding to reflect my complete loss of confidence in our Board.

I'll never make my money back on this investment, but in some small way I will always remain invested until either finally we make it, or the company dies and becomes a shell, then rises from the ashes as a cannabis stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.7K 96.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78525 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 24871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.