EGR 1.02% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

I intend on ridiculing the Quarterly re: Tanzania for as long as...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I intend on ridiculing the Quarterly re: Tanzania for as long as it takes for an imminent, um sorry Shortly, God I got it wrong Shortistly Announcement.

it's time we started writing to ASIC and ASX demanding clear, honest reporting to the market as to were this #uc&ing company is currently.

imho, they are using it to print for pay cheque's and for issuing themselves performance bonus in the form of shares.

I personally can't believe NO ONE PICKED UP THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST position of AS in relation to the last announcement, where he failed to declare his holding in FYI.

For gods sake don't your people read, no you glean and yes @Names little, I read that paragraph and had a megga bitch with Spinks over his original failure to report it immediately. Unfortunately he's stopped taking my calls from that point ON.

re that frog. He's a bloody joke and his little naughty room. How bloody childish. Don't speak to adults and your elders in that tone, you show exactly how childish you truly are.

@564xxl, I've still not received your response to my questions to Pret, nothing in the junk from you.

I current don't recommend anything for this company other than, I hold.

Last edited by Itstime2021: 06/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $43.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $25.62K 264.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 96954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.