CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Hi Lectro,

I won't go into too many details; you know my thinking re HC and especially what remains on EGR threads, I'm here for some light entertainment.

Who in their right mind would hold a stock if what they write here is actually what they think and they are actually still holding, either complete amateur or ulterior motives.

I believe there is significant upside and have made some adjustments accordingly especially whilst the shorters are still assisting with keeping the price in this extremely undervalued range.

Requesting accurate dates from the company, phone calls from Directors like they are your personal advisors etc...it's too funny...we are in the pec sector, I have asked in the past (not you personally) show me at least a handful of Spec Stocks that have not have issues with timelines and give firm dates on when things will be achieved... still waiting.

The most recent update re the 25ktpa and followed by the annual report should make it very clear that there is now a very high probability of mayor announcement/s b4 the AGM, something has clearly changed to the upside and the company needs time to finalize the details, is it guaranteed, of course not. Are the odds good, IMO very good, Board and major holders would not do a last-minute change otherwise.

All strictly MO
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4734/4734539-62c6ffe5ac8b282b498f1fdfcd1d8cbe.jpg

Last edited by unicrumba: 07/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.