EGR 2.04% 9.6¢ ecograf limited

I think the EGR mgmt needs to enter "Australia's Got Talent"...

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    I think the EGR mgmt needs to enter "Australia's Got Talent" with a magic trick as their speciality...then they need to run a movie that starts in 2021 with their CASH ON HAND at 60 odd millions and then show a quarter on quarter breakdown of this 60m pile of cash is slowly grounding down to ZERO - this is real magic where cash will disappear right in front of our eyes and no one will ever know where it wen...

it will be paid on a monthly basis to directors, 30 odd staff stationed worldwide (doing what????) and in matter of a few quarters a NEW shiny project will pop up and a new CR later it will be a rinse & repeat of the same magic...

that pile of cash is going to disappear so fast we will all be wondering where it went..the consolation prize will be that EGR team will win the shining trophy of Australia's Got Talent and the mgmt team can then go on a world tour showcasing their trophy...

unless we all wake up while all this happens and change the team at the top... there is still some time to salvage a few cents here - we never seeing our $1.1 high ever again if this magic trick keeps going
    Last edited by mr_delta: 15/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $43.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $17.01K 175.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199999 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.