EGR 6.45% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

whatever keeps you going brother. I haven’t always been negative...

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    whatever keeps you going brother. I haven’t always been negative about the company or the frog. Check my posting history. The relentless bullishness from certain posters here needs to be called out. I don’t see you calling out Uni for his constant ramping. All the way from $1.10 to .16. Surely there are some balanced people out there that can call management out on theyre constant about faces and new strategies. Investors invest in management and managements vision. When that vision constantly changes you cannot trust what the vision even was anymore. There is no plan with this mob. Nothing. Just some wild presumptions that never get explained or followed through on.
    I’m not that concerned with holding what I have left. Made more than enough on the way up and the free carried amount I still have are tucked away just in case this mob finally sought themselves out.
    What do you think the plan is @kokot?Interested to know what your vision is for Ecograf. I know what my vision was 10 or more years ago but it has morphed so much in that time I’m f#clef if I know what it is now. It’s managements job to explain this to its shareholders otherwise go private and stop taking handouts from never ending cap raises.
    It seems we are now on to France. Does everyone realise that we would be commissioning stage 1 of Kwinana very soon and be able to lock in product testing with customers yet we still haven’t even found a site for our pilot plant (it was supposed to be online mid year) or even been adequately updated on what happened to the US based customers and inflation reduction act that caused a 180 degree turnaround on Kwinana. Who is it that is going to hold this mob accountable for the waste that went into Kwinana if they never follow through?
    There is only shareholders that can. I am still amazed that the top 20 haven’t applied more pressure to the board. Surely they don’t know more than us. That wouldn’t be right. Would it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $21.26K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 12125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 29350
Last updated 12.28pm 03/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.