CCO 5.88% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: eCommerce sales exceed $18,500 per day in June, page-27

1. 1,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I am the most genuine poster on here. I hold no malice to shareholders or even the company.

I will however call BS where I see it.

my concerns right now

1. expenses. Period.

2. use of funds from raise - let’s be honest, so far the past 5 or 10 have been pissed up against the wall and used to pay salaries of directors, failed acquisitions and products that never made market or failed. Danodan, Gummies, tea, capsules etc..

3. Statements from the company that are grey at best.

eg. ‘Oversubscribed’ cap raise which when you dig into it is under subscribed.

the recent rhetoric of a ‘independent’ research report from East Coast when East coast has been provided funds by CCO to conduct the research.

Little white lies (in my opinion) which make me question has the leopard changed its spots. Little things bleed into big things like how grey are some statements about revenue etc..

I don’t have a restored level of confidence or trust let’s just put it that way.

4. I watch coles sales like a hawk week in week out. 100%, there was movement of product when first ranged and the following month. The past few weeks stock on shelf is stagnant. I’ve seen one shot sell this past week.

The product up until 2-3 weeks ago was on sale constantly. Now it’s not. Coincidentally in line with cut off of reporting of the quarter and cap raise.

have 50% off sales used to artificially increase revenue when required to make the numbers look better than they really are.

5. transparency. I believe stocking of inventory is lumpy and this lumpy ness will be used in favour of CCO to boost quarters and look better than they really are. We really need to see 3 or 4 quarters to see the true cost of sales and profitability.

6. Is the current CEO the right person to be leading a retail focused supply chain company? When AN came onboard the company was straight lace pharmaceutical focus which fit the role. The company has evolved. New skills are required to take CCO to next level in my opinion.
    Last edited by Stockholm: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $17.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $9.009K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6233717 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7755400 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.