CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

I’ve only watched it once but I knew straight away that he...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    I’ve only watched it once but I knew straight away that he misspoke or accidentally said year instead of month. I vaguely member he actually paused for a millisecond as he realised he said the wrong thing but didn’t correct himself. The point is it is month on month. The asx announcement is all that matters and all the asx care about.

I agree that the HC ads suck and he needs to find a better way to communicate but it is what it is. They would only have a small marketing budget and a small team as they need to keep costs to an absolute minimum as you know. If this is a quick an somewhat effective way to get info out there I’m happy enough with that. I follow companies with billions of dollars market caps and they do a much worse job of promoting the good news. AKE for one is deliberately not promoting any good news as they want to sucker the punters into thinking the terrible merge with Livent is a good thing. That reminds me that I need to work out how to vote against the merge.

You have been right in the past to question everything that goes on with CCO as you had your hard earned involved. Now you don’t time to let go a bit. Fair enough if you see glaringly bad things going on to warn the punters. This latest attempt is more desperation than anything.

Toxic non holders can destroy some forums. Look at WKT. These non holders wake up every morning looking for things to bag the company over. It’s been going on for years. These same people bagged RNU at 1c and had to watch it go to 36c. My best result so far having watched it tank for a couple of years bought a heap at 0.9c. Selling a small amount paid for my family of 6 to travel Europe for 15 weeks a year ago. I think it cost the equivalent of less than $2000 dollars worth of those 0.9c shares. Just before RNU took off a disgruntled ex holder started a HC thread “RNU the worst company on the ASX. So if this stayed around my initial buy in around 12c I’d be happy enough. But this capitulation has given an opportunity to make some serious money. If it goes bust it happens knowing full well this was a possibility.

I’m just happy, even surprised a little how well this has bounced back. If they can keep it up life changing for those that get in around here. If it doesn’t it’s a lesson and a tax write off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $26.24K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 11945642 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 163627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.