CCO 7.14% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

You have got this wrong on every occasion and now it must be...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    You have got this wrong on every occasion and now it must be manipulation.

So you go from a raving pumper, then after it doesn’t go up in a few weeks to dump at a loss or even then bag the company for months even when the increased sales are there in plain sight month after month.

It goes up a bit or 100% and you call it a pre raise pump.

Then predict a massive dump and it goes up another 100%

So wrong on every occasion and now call manipulation.

No one commenting here has sold a single share but unfortunately potential newbies who may have listened to your crap may have missed a 3 bagger today and more in the future. Even though you have been a pain in the backside you may have helped us load up cheaper. One day you will learn how this game works. Needs patience and if things are manipulated either way you are in a position to play it. Live and learn. No one here has talked in absolutes except you, one of our regular positive posters even signs off with “I’m always wrong” just to emphasise that this is his thought but think for yourself, others like myself make comments about risk versus rewards at times, but you are so sure of yourself on every post even though they are all proven to be wrong. Now it’s crap about wait til the end of the week, well it could possibly go down or could continue up but at least the long termers are in a position to make an educated position about which way they want to play it. You have zero options other that write stuff on HotCopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $9.669M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $6.001K 750.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 15243469 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5923175 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.