CCO 14.3% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: Ecommerce sales update, page-19

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    Only a regulatory hurdle can stop us now.

The shopify platform in the US should see even better margins, together with Amazon and Walmart and we should hit 300k per month within 12 months (this is fast but the growth is massive and on trend, even with supply constraints... wow).

Australia is performing well, the social media presence is breaking through and reaching thousands of new interested customers every day. At about now, we can also rely on word of mouth to drive sales. Repeat customers must be above 80% as stock flying off supermarket shelves is indicative of that.

Retail and B2B are the smallest part of the 3 pillars. Coles we know is a success, we will soon find out about the Kava bar, CJ Patel, Fifi Tourist Channel and IMCD. Even Alibaba might take off, but its not that important.

New Zealand is where I believe Zane should spend a little time on. Talking with Government about Regulatory changes to allow flavoured RTDs. New Zealanders are haters of alcohol and lovers of anything that calms and creates a social buzz at the same time. One thing that they could do is a retail contract with the Foodstuffs cooperatives in New Zealand, simply to follow the model here in Australia as a driver of product awareness over there. The major sales platform will be e-commerce.

Breakeven, we know is closer to $1m a month, as we need to factor in increasing expenses for the additional product as well as management starting to be paid a wage. I have a feeling that management will go from payment in shares to wages in either this quarter or the start of FY 2025. Apparently they are paying 50% tax on those shares, so they have taken a massive hit on their real wage to support this company. There have been other sacrifices as well so seeing them buy on market is not an issue for me at this stage.

Totally agree with other forms of finance now that we are racing towards breakeven, we will be on the radar of potential partners, instos, even some banks. We should even be able to make an application to an export finance agency. Infrastructure and export development from a Pacific nation should be seen as a political win, and we would only need $20m.

A few more announcements so that we can churn out these CR shares and we will be on our way back up to a MC of $30m, which is my first investment milestone.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6077/6077520-9f09b1a7ffbdc2593aae3381d22bc613.jpg

Last edited by Leapzig: 04/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $100.9K 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13909674 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 827687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.