PEK 0.00% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Ann: Economic Framework Agreement Update, page-31

1. TPK
    1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Translation from Google

In a bid to attract investors to the Mining Sector in the country, the Minister of Mines Doto Biteko has met with the United Nations Resident Coordinator in Tanzania Zlatan Milisic to discuss the opportunities available in the Mining Sector.Minister Biteko briefed him on the existence of three major gold refining factories where Mwanza Factory is capable of refining 480 kg of gold per day, Geita Factory is capable of refining 400 kg of gold per day and Dodoma Factory is capable of refining 250 kg per day.In addition, Minister Biteko informed him of the existence of several major projects expected to start work in Tanzania where December 13, 2021 is expected to sign an agreement between the Government and Black Rock Mining Ltd that will mine Graphite, Strandline Resources Ltd which will mine construction, Nyazaga gold mining, Petra Diamond Ltd diamond mining and PRNG Mining (PEK's new name) rare earth element.

Doesn't this say that PEK is in the signing on the 13th?

https://www.matukiodaimamedia.co.tz/2021/12/waziri-biteko-ana-kwa-ana-na-mratibu.html

Peak Rare Earths Limited (ASXclear.pngEK1) (“Peak”) is aware that the Tanzanian Ministry of Minerals has indicated that it is planning to hold a signing ceremony in respect of various mining agreements, including agreements with Peak’s Tanzanian subsidiary, PR NG Minerals Limited, on 13 December 2021.

Last edited by TPK: 11/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 25721 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 12170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.