PEK 0.00% 22.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Good find.Google translate article.......In a bid to attract...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Good find.

Google translate article.......

In a bid to attract investors to the Mining Sector in the country, the Minister of Mines Doto Biteko has met with the United Nations Resident Coordinator in Tanzania Zlatan Milisic to discuss the opportunities available in the Mining Sector.Minister Biteko briefed him on the existence of three major gold refining factories where Mwanza Factory is capable of refining 480 kg of gold per day, Geita Factory is capable of refining 400 kg of gold per day and Dodoma Factory is capable of refining 250 kg per day.In addition, Minister Biteko informed him of the existence of several major projects expected to start work in Tanzania where December 13, 2021 is expected to sign an agreement between the Government and Black Rock Mining Ltd that will mine Graphite, Strandline Resources Ltd which will mine construction, Nyazaga gold mining, Petra Diamond Ltd diamond mining and PRNG mining Rare Earth Element.

Minister Biteko also said that the Government through the Ministry of Mines empowers small-scale miners by building their productive capacity through mining and refining training, lending them capital to run their operations and educating them on the best methods of using simple extraction and extraction technology because an area that provides high employment for Tanzanians.Among other things, Minister Biteko has promised Milisic to send him and the ambassadors of various countries serving Tanzania to visit the Mwanza Precious Metals Refinery Ltd Gold Mine as well as to visit large and small mines in the country to see the opportunities available in the Mining Sector.

For his part, the United Nations Resident Coordinator in Tanzania Zlatan Milisic commended the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania for the positive steps it is taking in attracting investors, especially in the Mining Sector, and emphasizing the issue of mineral value addition in the country.Milisic has said he supports efforts to add value to minerals rather than being exported raw materials, he will make sure he conveys information to development partners so that those who are interested can come to Tanzania to invest in the Mining Sector."I am ready to cooperate in achieving the development of the Mining Sector in Tanzania," said Milisic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ $6.239K 27.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 3550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ 445
Last updated 15.43pm 06/05/2024 ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.