ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

"....take over offer"Hmmm.. that vibe has been humming away in...

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    "....take over offer"
    Hmmm.. that vibe has been humming away in my old bones for a while now too. and strengthening.

Still not my personal preference, to become any part of BigCanna Inc. In fact i would head straight for the door.
    Apart from "The Suits" sociopathic philosophy and ethics - their general business record in the cannabis industry is equally disgraceful. (sorry, no other word for it).

I think a more clued-up bunch is going to win out over the suits. I see the first signs of that happening in Nth America and Eu now.
    The huuge big pleasant surprise for me - is that it is become apparent that squarehead old Alex, and indeed the rest of the board, is forging our relationships with exactly the right kind of players. Cannabis's future.

Maybe we don't need to be taken over by any bright young Boy Wonder or Girrl Wonder after all.
    - because maybe we are becoming just that way ourselves. Switched on, tuned in, and hummming.

Just look at what one good - and well presented - announcement did for market confidence this week.
    We will have a string of those coming up this year as we go out and market our expanded crops.
    ... backed up by excellent financials which will be reported every Q.
    We're off. strap in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $21.58K 1.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3834000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 856757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.