ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    I cant believe NAB are lending to pot companies after the CAN debt implosion, well done Nan and ECS for twisting their arm again.

It's great to see the SP heading back up, anything under 2c would seem to be a bargain given everything they are implementing in the pipeline.

Could it be 4c+ in 12 months time - August 2025?... I think so, if they can execute their plans well. Imports are a concern and im noticing a lot more cheaper product (inc South Africa) becoming available.

Did I read somewhere they are doing gummies as well? good profits.

Last time i looked they only had one flower product for direct sale 20% THC hopefully they will have more offerings for patients soon. 25%+ THC would be good smile.png

Second half of the year should be much better for cannabis investors generally...

Watch the debt management, debt is a company killer as we know and a HUGE red flag for cannabis investors generally. I havent been following so not sure what the debt level is here.

Good luck, looking forward to the next few quarterlies for more good news....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $669 37.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3895124 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1004544 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.