ECS 0.00% 1.6¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Another thing to take into account is the NTA. We’ll have a much...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Another thing to take into account is the NTA. We’ll have a much better idea of this come Annual Results, but at 2.76c/share at Dec-23, we could be looking at closer to 3c/share after dilution at the next reporting period, given the capital expenditure on assets during this HY period. The company is heavily asset rich and using capital to continue to strengthen this.

I am expecting the P/L to probably sit close to break even, with annualised revenues of $22-24m ($6.6m-8.6m for the Qtr). But the majority of expenses to be directly into assets and hence, further backing the strength of the company. Anything above $24m would be a genuine surprise to the market, which I do think that ECS is entirely capable of. But I like to remain neither optimistic or pessimistic on results, given the nature of agricultural financials fluctuating.

The video eludes to our B2C channels potentially contributing to revenues this quarter and if not, next. Annual will give a better indication as to the ongoing margins we operate at. Once we reach PCE capacity (assuming the licensed annualised production isn’t increased) we are looking at some serious margin increases as well.

Really hoping that VesiSorb is TGA approved sooner rather than later, as time continues, the amount of time we have exclusivity on the product decreases.

And we should remind ourselves, access to debt is going to be a key to accelerating the growth of the business. The cost of interest will be negligible given the future returns on the investments made. To be debt free as we stand is a phenomenal achievement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $1K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1078661 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 622395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.