ECS 0.00% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Brilliant! Small cash injection into the next Q results...

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Brilliant!

Small cash injection into the next Q results alongside another value added product coming out of the ECS value-adding GMP facility.

Increasing the asset finance facility from NAB is just another indicator that we have a strong business growth case and secure income streams. Given the turbulence and poor management from other Australian Cannabis companies, this shows phenomenal strength in the ECS brand and ability to re-pay debt, if and when required to access. Given that Nan indicated that NAB/other banks were not willing to lend at the time of the capital raise, it shows that behind the scenes, the business is stronger than ever. Now with access to debt at a rate of 25% of enterprise value, just one more kicker to the strength of ECS.

I suspect the Quarterly to be due some time this week, at that point (although expecting a substantial increase in operating costs) revenues could be our largest to date. Still trading at a discounted price to asset value, I can’t see ECS seeing these levels for much longer as the sustainability and growth trajectory continue to show.

We should also note/recall that Nans partner is CEO of PharmOut, a multi-National pharmaceutical consulting agency. Having first hand access to this (well, access but also a paid service as per Annual reports) is vital in making the right business moves and staying at the forefront of the industry. Fingers crossed we soon see official correspondence of the respective Avani brand launching and VesiSORB approval to further: sales channels, utilisation of IP and margin increasing measures.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $21.35K 1.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 6522135 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 252000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.