ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: ECS Secures Manufacturing Grant & NAB Finance for Expansion, page-7

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I am not here at the ECS dinner table just because she has a pretty financial face.
    i have been an organic flower, under the Aussie sun, in good alluvial real dirt, Deep Soul kinda guy since almost before Woodstock was even invented.

Deff not a 'stoner' and use no extracts at all.
    Nevertheless, i do semi-regularly tune into the user forums to keep my mulling thumb on the pulse, (so speak), about a number of aspects of the Au cannabis culture and landscape.

So i know that "live rosins" - and the top quality oils and extracts generally >> are HOT.
    (but only the best)

It occurred to me that we are potentially in the box seat for capturing a major chunk of this market >> as the supplier to the retail brands.
    We have a number of knock-out natural advantages - by my reading of the relevant inputs.

.... and this announcement just confirmed my huge hopes that we are right at the front of the game in this potentially hugely lucrative new "line".
    'ONYA Team ECS !!! - again.

Live Rosins - even better than the various "world's best" classic hashes i used to hunt down and bring back, they reckon.
    (cheeky grin. smalltime, near 50 years ago now)
    Last edited by NoRunningLights: 08/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $4.407K 252.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142687 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 472397 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.