ECS 5.00% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Look’ I’ve been abit baffled by the unexpected CR and peeps...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Look’ I’ve been abit baffled by the unexpected CR and peeps scrutinising TAG website or legality but if they weren’t legit, I don’t see how the product would leave our ports and customs firstly.

yes, communication or news flow could definitely be improved, and based on the eye brows being raised over wage increases in the future I could take 3-6 months of work and resurrect the PR. Might even do it for some performance shares in lieu of a wage.

I certainly would be expecting some news flow this coming week as I think AK would be well aware of the sinking SP, especially considering if he wants the 2M from the 1-17. time is still on his side with positive news flow to ensure uptake of the shares. It either came as a surprise or he wasn’t expecting the SP to move so far south on the announcement and news flow soon after could have made for an entirely different short term outlook.

Concerns were raised over the dilution and influx of 80M shares come Wed but many few of us will remain long term shareholders and the ones chasing a quick buck with have to wait considering the current volumes or the rest would have been better off leaving funds in the bank and earning .25%.

Finally for now when MM’s deal was announced this was a game changer and I can’t recall seeing any negative comments.

We’ve had plenty of rain here on the east coast, but the conditions have been perfect in Tassy.

IMO still the #1 stock in this category on ASX and with just a (little tiny) PR refining things will change with the SP and a lot of HC sentiment.

F1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $79.67K 4.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1429670 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 764171 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 1338346
Last updated 12.11pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.