ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: ECS to execute expansion plans following $4m Placement., page-50

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    After viewing yesterday's recording and listening to answers to my questions, I am more confident of this management's sincere effort to uplift the SP and ECS's growth. We probably are close to a point of turn around, however Nan seems to have lost some confidence in SP triggering one of the reasons for the CR timing, While her confidence in the companies performance remains. There was one of my questions "Q4 - How can shareholders contribute?" not answered, the reason I asked it was to understand Nan's thoughts/feel. Although it was not answered, it I have some answers by no answer.

I think if one is looking to be LT investor and protect their wealth, some effort will be required. What I learned in the hard way is that modern day trading is all about manufacturing profit irrespective of the actual value of a company. So if investors can weed out the traders intent by supporting buying when they sell and sell when they buy the SP should keep growing gradually. So I just bought more today at 2.4c not eagerly waiting see the 2.3c support, hope everyone puts their hands together and we get to rerate ECS sooner than later especially because ECS has strong basics. All IMO, hope we see fruits soon. Anyone welcome to point out any flaws in my thought. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 257229 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3214378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.