ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Still a lot of speculation here just 1 day after questions could...

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Still a lot of speculation here just 1 day after questions could have been asked and answered in a live Q&A. The mind boggles.

Wolf - why not ask directly why other financing wasn't sought out? I'd also be interested to know so please share. Do you think they'd be able to find $4m with terms reasonable enough to consider?

Rthek - what does your question mean? I asked why the CR wasn't offered to existing shareholders and was happy with the response. If your question is different, ask it again on the investor hub or email the company. Let us know!?

To all those who are unhappy that it wasn't put to us existing shareholders, how much cash would you have invested into shares at 2.2c? Given all the opportunity we've had over the last number of months to purchase at 2.2c? I know i have been filling my boots at 2.2c and have also pointed out the fact that it is a great entry numerous times (take it or leave it). Right now, if i had an opportunity to purchase at 2.2c I could probably scrape together $10-15k, I'd have to sell that number of shares (just like the soph's) on market instantly, then re-up my holding with the new purchase issue and bank a small win along with the capital invested. Collectively, I'd anticipate that a lot of us would do the same, pushing SP straight to 2.2c just like has happened. BUT do you reckon existing holders could scrape $4m together? I will join the speculators here and say no. So we'd only be left in a similar position, having lost the time taken to complete the offer to shareholders.

CR's and dilution make me shudder HOWEVER I maintain my belief that this was the right move now and i continue to back management. As Nan said, I'd rather a slightly smaller piece of a bigger pie rather than the same size piece of a smaller pie. Now she just has to make the pie grow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.125K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 337115 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 682023 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.