ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: ECS to execute expansion plans following $4m Placement., page-82

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Thanks vkhg89, I too asked the 2 questions combined, the timing of the raise and why LT holders were not considered. I am very satisfied with Nan's response (available in the recording). For 1) lot of opportunity in the last 2 years for 2.2C and below existed genuine LT 2) lack of confidence in full participation from current holders and as prices being pushed down consistently 3) advantage in attracting new sops interest and exposure through new participation and engaging Bell influence etc. Today I have added another 7.2k worth again today @2.4c, not too concerned if it goes down 0.2-.3 in the interim, to do my part to of support to share price in a tiny way. But I can feel the size of the monster force pushing it down, and I loose. No worries, because I think, the company is going to survive and when it does I will get my conviction right.

Considering all the other shares I hold, ECS has the best communication I have seen in the recent times and hopefully continues so, thanks to Nan. I can only hope ECS succeeds, recommend everyone to watch the recording closely if not already and provide feedback if any concerns remains. It should answer almost all speculations I noticed here. Hope it helps, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $27.18K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2924995 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 44894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.