ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: ECT commences full feasibility for its headline project, page-137

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    With all this activity in the Hydrogen sector it seems to me that people need to remember to take a little care with their risk. There are many bucks to be made with this hydrogen push and good luck to everyone who makes some. But do recall that we will shortly have a large number of companies messing about with hydrogen who really have no long term experience. We are talking multiple hydrogen hubs with multiple player each. Can I remind everyone that hydrogen is hard to contain and compress - it diffuses though the walls of most containers quite readily. It burns explosively. And if you really want to get a sense of the difficulties, look up hydrogen embrittlement of steel (holders of GDY a decade ago will remember the Habanero well in the Cooper Basin). There will be accidents and there will be setbacks in the hydrogen sector once it gets going. Nothing goes up exponentially forever.

Mind you, seems to me that if ECT can demonstrate that it has the chops and not just the talk (and as enthusiastic as I am I need to admit that is not at all a given just yet) there's a lot of room for upside. Just make sure you don't ride the price all the way down again when bad things happen as they inevitably will.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 28613814 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12041217 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.