ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: ECT Finance Limited - Equity Lending Facility Interest, page-10

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Satin can these guys ever win with you

Glen had an alternative here

He did not have to give up his salary here

He could have compounded his interest like myself

And decided on expiry what to do

Ie walk away from his commitment should the Sp not be in favour at such a time and all the time collecting his salary

But no the guy has committed to his debt including compound interest by giving up his salary untill his debt is covered

If he hadn't done this I suppose at some stage you would have accused him of double dipping if the elf route comes good and issuing himself cheap shares whilst drawing a massive salary ta boot lol

Whilst I am filthy on the NMDC deal not going ahead

I did say on these forums that I would back in a decision to cut the deal and walk away from the nonsense games that were being played

at the expense of a knowing hit that would follow, my only beef is that it was not done sooner

I do believe that NMDC had an agenda very similar to the way they played LCY

The only problem with ECT, was our board would just not lie down and die for all that was thrown at them

We always managed to keep them at arm's way financially

This gesture of Glen's is a message that the company will rebuild and he is committed

Personally I like what he has done and respect the message given here

He did not have to do this and i thank him for the zero interest relief along the way

Like lots here suffering underwater and obviously through my own decisions along the way

Haven't paid much attention to this forum of late to be quite honest just a bit sick of the whole rubbishing after rubbishing

I don't have anyone on ignore I just see it as each to there own

GL to all LTs still in

And once again well done Glen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.