ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Chris I think it is half of his yearly salary. 100% of halfof...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

Chris I think it is half of his yearly salary. 100% of halfof it. And if he does not make it passed the October AGm then it will be 3months of his salary. He is not risking everything but is risking something andat least what he pays goes back to the company.
    The money that came from thecompany to pay him has come from other company has taken from some where else.I see both good and bad sides of this people paying there ELF interest or fromeating into a loan the announcement. It is nothing special or martering fromhow I see it.
    Why pretend with creativity when you can just do something like normal associates do? There has to be less risk in it for him to do it this way.
    I am thinking this puts his employment passed the AGM on the calendar to make people think his job is garanteed like Chin4 says it is. Top share holders run the company I read in the last 2 days and this announcement is going with that.
    This is a norml Fozard brand of creating market confidence. There should be straight forward gestures when it comes to buying shares and option. My point is if you take out the creativity out of it itwould be different if he just bought shares on market. It would give the marketa bigger confidence boost if he brought $160000 worth of shares on the market wouldn'tit.
    What he's doing is better than nothing but still it feels like he is risking nothing when he is getting shares for his money anyway and the confidence it might give the market could make the shares go up on this instead of going up because of true increased company value that you get from a venture or offtake agreement.
    Not that any company ever gets an offtake agreement with an unproven industrial process I suppose.

I'm editing with Word but i dont know how to change the fat letters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.